In all transparency, I posted this three days ago, then decided on some major revisions in the program. The final program starts now, and will run till April 10th, 2018.
Hey y’all! I am very excited to share a new project that I am starting NOW.
For the next six months, I will be creating entirely new (and challenging) healthy habits. End goal? A six pack.
Here I am now:
All photos are flexing, current weight 184.6lbs, 5’7″, estimated body fat 30.5% (measured with calipers).
I will only eat the following:
3. Citrus & Berries
4. Nuts & Seeds
NO PROCESSED FOOD
Exercise for at least 30 minutes every day, six days per week.
Yoga counts. So does walking.
At least two HIIT sessions per week + one sprint session per week.
Challenge Dates –
October 10th – April 10th
Six Pack –
Other rules & Disclaimers
- I have six “get out of jail free” cards, that can be used anytime I want for one occasion (not a whole day). This is because I will be traveling to Colorado for Christmas and Washington D.C. for a wedding in the next six months. While I don’t want to go crazy, I do want to enjoy a small part of the food at these events.
- I will take a 5 minute cold shower everyday for the next six months.
- Allowable supplements to include: krill oil, PAGG stack, and protein powder.
- All spices allowed.
- Coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil, and butter allowed.
- I am not a doctor or a scientist. I am not recommending you do what I do. Please don’t sue me.
– – – – –
Ta-DA! My plan for healthy living and a six pack! I’ll be updating the blog every Monday and Friday along the way.
Now you might be asking yourself. “What does a nutrition/fitness/six pack challenge have to do with living greatly? Isn’t that just vain?” Nope. I don’t think so. See, Joel Runyon of Impossible HQ often talks about how our physical limits reveal our mental limits. Over the next six months, I will be forcing myself to develop serious discipline by sticking to only these foods. During my workouts (which I will be posting more about), I will be pushing my body and mind far outside my comfort zone. As I said in the beginning, one of the main tenants of my “Live Great” philosophy is that improving our character will improve our quality of life. By the end of these sixth months, I will have greater discipline, proven determination, more mental toughness, and therefore a stronger quality of character overall.
I’m very excited to have you with me on the journey! As always, stay tuned and live greatly my friends!